Saturday, January 1, 2011

How I Symbolize Everything In And On Me




This is my current display photo on Facebook. Pretty much for 2011. I kind of put symbols on this picture just to emphasize what I want to achieve this year. Here are some.
  • Nerd Glasses: I really want to focus on my studies and priorities in life because next year, I’m unbelievably turning 20. Yes, turning twenty.
  • Pouty Lips: I don’t expect to have a better romantic relationship this year because I’ve been through a lot of heartaches and pain that I really want to avoid this time. I won’t be doing any Manifesto for I might just break it when love blocks my way.
  • Scapular: Since I’ve been very lazy last year, I already forgot Sunday masses. I always tolerated my lame and irrational walang-kasama excuse; and because of that, I’ve been drifted away from God. That’s the reason why I wanted to cope up with what I’ve missed this time. And hey, Jesus/God will always be my best friend. :) In God, I trust.
  •  Not so messy hair: This talks about maturity. Mine specifically. You usually see me wearing skinny jeans, shirt and a pair of flipflops. That’s how I habitually gussy up myself. And I wanted to change a little. My mom advised me to at least wear something girly like other girls wear. Since my mom said that she’ll help me about financial issues in buying those dresses, boots, heels and whatsoever, I agreed with her.
  •  Black Shirt: I didn’t intend to wear black. I should have worn something colorful or bright to symbolize a light way of living this year. Given that I don’t have time to change my shirt, I jammed with it. So, this shirt symbolizes money. I’ll not spend much on luho things. I’ll save. ;) No more gifts for myself for the meantime.
  • More than half face: I will bravely and gladly face each and every challenges that will come this year. One of the biggest consequences I’ve faced is this freaking, brainstorming, I-almost-lost-my-social-life-because-of Accountancy. I know I can make it. I will be a Certified Public Accountant and a Civil/Corporate Lawyer, and a pastry/Italian cuisine chef. Cheers to that. 
And that’s it! Happy New Year! Happy 2011! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...