Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Inked

I've been telling people on cyber and real world that I want to get inked someday. Not those messy and irrelevant tattoo arts, but just a simple star, a cross or a famous line from a well-remembered film. Getting a tattoo doesn't always mean you are a whore, a slut or whatever adjective that may describe "liberalism" and "stubbornness". It's not always like that. Remember that. Tattoo is a state of the art, a creative mind, an imaginative individual, and all the beauty combined.


Here are some of my options (found them on Google):

A small or a medium-sized star behind the neck.

Or maybe a small cross on the wrist. (Lindsay's is a star, actually)

Given that I'm only 19, I can't have it now because my parents will surely disagree on this. First, it's "inappropriate" for a girl like "me" to get inked. Second, I can't donate blood anymore (Like I can stand it). Last, the reaction of people when they see someone with a tattoo, right? I think you got my point. So, for now, I'll wait until I turn 21. By that time, I can fully decide whether I'm getting it or not. Nevertheless, this would be my 21st birthday gift to myself. *smug*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...