Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Like This, Like That

I've been depressingly thinking about what my future holds. Will I be a Certified Public Accountant? A Civil Lawyer? A writer? A journalist? A novelist? A chef? Or just be an ordinary girl who lives her life the way she wanted it to be? I don't actually know the answer to my own question. It's really hard for me to focus on one purpose, on one goal, on one mission. I always see myself longing for what I want for a given period of time. It's not that my dream's constantly changing every now and then, I just wanted to experience a lot of things, to know this and that. Having said that, I'm really confused. I want this. I want that. I wanted to be all, something and peculiar.
  • CPA or Certified Public Accountant
Calculator: I make it sure that I bring a calculator with me all the time for I might need it any minute. So, what is awesome about carrying a calculator along with you? Will it make you pretty? Hot? Nah-uh. You just look like a Math Freako.
General Ledger & Journal Entry: Journal Entry. Journal Entry. Journal Entry. I'm so tired of dealing with those friggin' entries. They are like echoes that keep bugging my mind.
Debit and Credit: Every accounting student knows the meaning and difference of these two. I thought Accounting was all about debiting and crediting accounts, but I was wrong. I only liked it once, and it never happened again.
It pays well: Money-wise, eh?
  • A Civil Lawyer
It's unbelievably true. I really enjoy defense, verbal fights and debate. I enjoy quid pro quo. It's so great how every individual comes up with an opinion and how the other person opposes it.
I defend Human Rights. I can clearly see how poor and helpless people are being oppressed by filthy rich - powerful - individuals. especially those who have connections to the government. There is no justice. Poor people have no rights to voice out and be heard. Poor people aren't capable of doing what they want. They have been neglected, many of them. Their houses are being demolished because the government or private individuals will use the land, or property where they built their houses in, where they raised their children, their grandchildren. They have no place in the society. They are worthless. The reason why I want to be a lawyer is to help them fight and win against those ruthless, heartless creatures, to help them have their rights back, to help them have a place in the society, to help them speak loud. I just feel sorry when I see families being dumped anywhere, being accused of things they didn't do, being just a shadow what of the government wants. Just like that.
  • A Writer. A Journalist. A Novelist
I want to write, express myself in the utmost possible way, share what I have in mind, let other people know what I think about a particular thing. I feel ecstatic whenever I successfully published a post on Tumblr or BlogSpot, updated a status on Facebook and Twitter and any form of writing that would make my thoughts visible to other people.

Write anything you want just be always ready for the consequences of every word you say/type. There are a lot of people that will surely criticize you, look down on you, and make your life a living hell. Just keep on writing.. remember this is what makes you happy, this is what makes your world glorious, this is your haven. 
  • A Chef
They say Kapampangans cook delicious foods, I proudly agree on that. I don't cook. Not at all. It's just that I want to serve other people. I want to win a man's heart through this. I want to feed a hungry stomach with love and compassion. Just that feeling.
  • A Nobody
...

Despite the confusion I have with me now, I still believe that I will and shall reach my goals in life no matter how hard it is because He will never let me lose a fight, instead He'll hold my hand and help me stand up again, be strong and continue the battle. I know God is always beside me. I know He will never let me down. I know, with a strong faith in Him, I will be what's best for me.

Let go of your fears, face the reality and hold on to God - as tight as possible - and He will make a way to your golden-ish and bright success.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...